It’s leap year guys!! It only happens once every 4 years! Are you celebrating? Are you having a party? Are you sending out greeting cards? I know what you’re thinking. Who sends greeting cards? And for leap year, at that. Here are 5 reasons you should!
It will help you sleep. No, really, stay with me. If inside your card, you include some gratitude (ex. Mom! Thanks for raising me to be crafty, I’m so happy I have an extra day to craft this year!), you’ll receive many benefits, like better sleep, less pain, improved mood and more. Check out this graphic for more.
- Karma. You get what you give. Nothing happens by chance. What goes around, comes around. You know the gig.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world. Want a more loving, more thoughtful, more caring world? Send a loving, thoughtful and caring card to someone you like.
- If you’re a business, it will help build customer loyalty. A Leap Day card will stand out among the barrage of traditional holiday cards (and the bills!)
- Maintain relationships. Do you have friends you think about, but rarely make the time to call/text/email? Take an extra 5 minutes to send them an obscure Leap Year card. It could start a fun conversation.
- BONUS! You get to practice your hand-writing!
So what kind of card do you get for leap year? Here’s a BreastCardEver that works for birthdays, Christmas, graduation, Valentine’s day, Leap Day, and more. In fact, it works for EVERY holiday. But it may not be appropriate for MIL. Recipient should probably, maybe have some sort of sense of humor.
Happy Leap Year!